(615) 262-0055
   A law firm serving the unique needs of individuals and small business owners . . .

Request Consultation



  • Be sure to tell the office if you receive any of the following public benefits:
    Medicaid / Medicare

  • Get all medical treatment your doctor recommends:
    Do not skip or miss any appointments.
    Do not stop treatment until your doctor has recommended that you stop.  If you have ongoing symptoms and are not seeing a doctor, seek treatment in a timely fashion.
  • Keep the Office informed of all medical care:
    Report all tests, MRI scans, X-rays, physical therapy, surgery and other treatment. Let us know of any refferals to new health care providers.
    Report when you have finished with your treatments.
  • Make sure we have the following documents:
    A copy of your own auto insurance policy.
    A copy of any lien or subrogationnotice.
    A copy of all medical bills and reports and letters from insurance companies.
  • Document your physical injuries:
    Keep photographs of your injuries  including bruises, lacerations, stitches, casts, visible swelling, scars.   Take additional pictures either weekly or monthly as you recover
    Keep the name and date on each picture for later reference.
  • Document the property damage to your motor vehicle:
    Send us a copy of all repair estimates.
    Send us photographs showing the property damage.
  • Document any wage loss:
    Send us pay stubs for two weeks before the accident and each week after you return to work, if the wage loss continues
    If you are self employed, send your copies of your tax returns for the year of the accident and two years prior.
    Obtain a letter from your employer on their stationery confirming:
    Your job title
    Your regular hourly rate of pay
    Hours in regular work week
    Dates, days/week, you were absent because of the accident
    Amount of any sick pay or vacation pay used to cover this accident.
  • Document your out-of-pocket expenses:
    Use the forms we have provided to make a record of mileage, medications and other expenses and send these forms with receipts.
  • Document your pain, suffering, inconvenience and loss of enjoyment of life on a notepad.
  • Stay in touch with us:
    We need to know of any changes in your address and telephone number, including work numbers and changes in your marital status and employment.
  • Do not speak with any insurance adjuster about your personal injury or the accident. You may speak with the adjuster about the property damage to your motor vehicle only.
  • Please bring to our attention any questions or concerns you have about your case: 


Call for Appointments
615 262-0055

Information Request
Last Update: 07/13/2010